THIS WEEK'S VIDEOS
INFORMATIVE QUOTES FROM THE PUBLIC SQUARE
Each week, statements which are repeated and circulated indicate not only the sentiment of the one who originated the idea, but the sentiment of those who quote it, either with approval or criticism. How are you responding to what you hear each week? What do the statements indicate about the direction of national culture? The culture of every nation is nothing more than the dominant religion. In the U.S., historians are tracking which religious sentiments are taking first place in the affections of the people at large. Devotion to medical science, devotion to the military uniform, devotion to the academic credential, and devotion to gaining favor from the state are current impulses dominating the faith of Americans.
1. “Americans in 2021 are being fired or “canceled” from society for whatever anyone connected with the oligarchy finds objectionable—even for asking for evidence of the oligarchy’s assertions. Yet Time tells us that because the process of defeating Donald Trump’s voters angered them further, these oligarchs worry that they gained only “a respite.” Hence the united oligarchy must seek, as The New York Times’ Jamelle Bouie put it, permanent “national political dominance.” Dr. Anthony Codevilla
Today’s tense political climate is not the result of another cyclical pendulum swing between red and blue office holders. What we are seeing is a powerful political steamroller with no reverse gear. The oligarchs, and their centralized powers of government are to grow to an irreversible size, to the cheers of the compliant and the forced silence of the dissenting.
2. “I am on a list — not Santa’s list — but a list of enemies created by a group led by the marching orders of one of your colleagues. This list included names, places of work, where they lived and their perceived wrongs.” Austin Levine, member of the private parents’ “education-reform group” (Loudoun Parents for Education) from Loudoun County, Virginia. Levine has said its members are being targeted for their opposition to the introduction of “critical race theory” in school curricula.
This is another indicator of the aggressive political warfare occurring at every level of national life. Hard-left socialists are determined to use position and power to cancel, silence, deprogram and defeat dissent and opposition, and to secure their powers as members of a ruling class which cannot be challenged or displaced.
3. “Parents will never say ‘no’ to what looks like an entry point into the ruling class for their children. They will send their children to the University of Egypt.” Dr. Gary North
For a century now, parents have willingly participated in a coercive government education system which has indoctrinated children into socialist, collectivist and statist ways of thinking – a worldview crafted by ongoing social engineering. Timid and intimidated parents have come to believe the best hope for social survival of their children is to become part of the system, preferably somewhere at the top. This is why socialistic schooling has been so successfully perpetuated for a century. Gallup recently claimed that 54% of parents want their children to obtain a four-year degree, but that few parents know anything of their children’s plans for college.
4. “These [public] schools are obsessed with sophomoric and divisive notions of diversity, equality, and justice; increasingly hostile to freedom of expression; addicted to cancelling anything that offends the woke movement; and prioritizing activism over understanding as the goal of education.” An anonymous American teacher
5. “People always tell me like ‘hate is such a strong word. And yes it is, but these are some strong ass stories I heard. And until I can figure out how to reconcile that in my head, and in my heart, I hate white people.” Jordan Gary, Student president of the Black Law Students Association and also the writing editor for the Race & Social Justice Law Review at the Miami Law School.
6. “When I see people masked, I think of the yellow star which gave everybody liberty to insult me, to call me a ‘carrier of disease’, to spit on me even. I would like to tell you that this worse. It is more insidious, It concerns more people. There is a hypocrisy in the public narrative that is absolutely unbearable – to say to protect the old. I would to love die in a state that gives me freedom. To see people defile their children with masks is something totally unbearable to me.” -- anonymous 92-year-old holocaust survivor, speaking to the outdoor Freedom Rally in the UK
Many who have lived under Nazi or Soviet socialist authoritarianism are now sounding warnings about the medical totalitarianism involving mandatory mask and injection mandates. Today's similarities in manufactured social fear and methods of coercive compliance are reported to be identical to the worst policies of the 20th century.
7. "China's government, increasingly keen to punish critics of their Xinjiang policies, is forcing foreign companies to make a choice they have been studiously trying to avoid: support China or get out of the Chinese market.... The Communist Party views itself as increasingly able to exert economic pressure on others, using the 'powerful gravitational field' of the world's second-largest economy.... The choice between the lucrative Chinese market and the values firms profess in the rest of the world is becoming unavoidable...." — The Economist, March 27, 2021.
Socialist governments always eliminate dissent and opposition. This is why they work quickly to achieve the powers of political domination, economic domination, military domination, cultural domination, or all four.
8. “The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive [an injection], some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that. It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.
“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”
--Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research, retiring from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field.
As you conduct your own research into the safety of the gene therapy injections, check the web sites of the CDC for statistics on adverse reactions, which are currently being compiled and released to the public. Attempt to discover the interaction of injected mRNA particles with the DNA of the recipient.
9. “If George Floyd’s murderer is not sentenced, just know that all hell is gonna break loose. Don’t be surprised when buildings are on fire. Just sayin.’” -- Model and Black Lives Matter activist Maya Echols, who boasts a half-million followers of TikTok.
Extortion is the forcing of action or obtaining something by illegal means. Arson is also a crime at common law, originally defined as the malicious burning of the dwelling of another. Depending upon the jurisdiction, the intentional setting of a fire to a building, or else the intentional setting of a fire to a building where people live. Most states no longer require that the property damaged or destroyed be a dwelling or even a building, and the knowing burning of personal property without consent or with unlawful intent is generally enough to constitute arson. In New York Penal Law, for example, class A-1 felony arson carries a minimum sentence of 15 years and a maximum sentence of 25 years. Unless selective prosecution takes over the system of justice.
10. “There is no cadre of hard-core secessionists who have the brains, the vision, or the financing to conduct an armed secessionist movement. But this does not mean that there will not be functional secession. That is what the general public is ignoring. I recommend that you do not ignore it.” Dr. Gary North
As discussion and debate about county and state secession heats up, Americans must take into account the difficulties of pioneering new states or nations. Most Americans do not have the knowledge or character to lead and govern. Incendiary talk about armed secession can lead to futile violence, but careful reorganization of local communities can lead to independent economies, and functional forms of local liberty. From these foundations communities can learn about the scope of forming new and independent state or national entities.
11. "Certainly, if I had to choose between two situations, one in which I was placed in a prone position while handcuffed for 10 minutes, and another in which I was forced to ingest a three-fold fatal dose of fentanyl, I know which I’d pick, and quickly. There’s simply no reasonable comparison between those two risks to life....Basing your narrative of guilt on only half the context is a dangerous ploy because we, thank God, enjoy an adversarial legal system, and that means the defense gets to pop right up and expose the jury to the other half of the context, the half consistent with a narrative of innocence—and, in this case, they get to do so with your own witness." Attorney Andrew Branca on Day 7 of the Trial
If you were a juror, what would be your verdict in the Derek Chauvin trial, based on what you know so far?
A guide to the verdict sheet:
1/ Felony Murder: Chauvin assaulted Floyd and caused his death
2/ Depraved Mind Murder: Chauvin acted with a "depraved mind" toward Floyd knowing he could cause his death, and did cause his death
3/ Manslaughter: Chauvin knew his conduct with Floyd was "culpable negligence" knowing he could cause his death, and did cause his death
A defendant caused the death if the defendant's conduct was a "substantial factor" in the death. It need not be the only factor in the death. A verdict of guilty requires believing the facts above to be true "beyond a reasonable doubt."
12. "The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart.” Jesus Christ, Luke 6:45
Please share this newsletter with anyone that you think would be interested.
For more content like this, please visit GeoffreyBotkin.com.
You can also connect with us on social media. We've just begun to build on these platforms and hope to add more soon.
You received this email because you subscribed to our list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
758 Industrial Rd, Centerville, TN, 37033, United States of America
Powered by EmailOctopus