1. Courageous attorneys are pressing for the evidence for fraud, and for justice for theft, to both come together in American courts.
Many lawsuits will be filed in swing states in the next week. From Sidney Powell’s Wednesday filing in Georgia, page 100:
“For these reasons, Plaintiff asks this Court to enter a judgment in their favor and provide the following emergency relief:
1. An order directing Governor Kemp, Secretary Raffensperger and the Georgia State Board of Elections to de-certify the election results;
2. An order enjoining Governor Kemp from transmitting the currently certified election results to the Electoral College;
3. An order requiring Governor Kemp to transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election;
4. An immediate order to impound all the voting machines and software in Georgia for expert inspection by the Plaintiffs.
5. An order that no votes received or tabulated by machines that were not certified as required by federal and state law be counted.
6. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia Secretary of State Rule 183-1-14-0.9-.15 violates the Electors and Elections Clause, U.S. CONST. art. I, § 4;
7. A declaratory judgment declaring that Georgia’s failed system of signature verification violates the Electors and Elections Clause by working a de facto abolition of the signature verification requirement;
8. A declaratory judgment declaring that current certified election results violates the Due Process Clause, U.S. CONST. Amend. XIV;
9. A declaratory judgment declaring that mail-in and absentee ballot fraud must be remedied with a Full Manual Recount or statistically valid sampling that properly verifies the signatures on absentee ballot envelopes and that invalidates the certified results if the recount or sampling analysis shows a sufficient number of ineligible absentee ballots were counted;
10. An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be Seized and Impounded immediately for a forensic audit—by plaintiffs’ expects;
11. A declaratory judgment declaring absentee ballot fraud occurred in violation of Constitutional rights, Election laws and under state law;
12. A permanent injunction prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering;
13. Immediate production of 36 hours of security camera recording of all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County, GA from 12:00am to 3:00am until 6:00pm on November 3.
14. Plaintiffs further request the Court grant such other relief as is just and proper, including but not limited to, the costs of this action and their reasonable attorney fees and expenses pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 1988.”
Rudy Giuliani said US votes are counted in Germany and in Spain by a company owned by associates of Chavez and Maduro. He said the chairman is a close associate and business partner of George Soros, the biggest donor to the Democrat party, the biggest donor to Antifa, and the biggest donor of Black Lives Matter.
2. College students fail to understand the crime of larceny.
The outbreak of mass rioting and looting across America is alarming in its own right, but equally chilling is the public’s support for the violence. As first reported by the Washington Examiner’s Paul Bedard, a new poll finds that college students in particular overwhelmingly believe that rioting and looting is justified. The poll was conducted by Mclaughlin & Associate in conjunction with Yale University’s conservative William F. Buckley Program. It surveyed a nationally representative sample of 800 college students on a wide array of issues, from the coronavirus to race in America. One key finding from the poll was that 64 percent of college students agreed that “the recent rioting and looting is justified to some degree.” Only 28 percent disagreed with this assessment.
3. Plan for total, one-party socialist hegemony emerging in Biden camp.
According to journalist G Edward Griffin, if Democrats take control over all three branches of government, they have plans to pass the Heroes Act that will allow the party to take a permanent Democrat majority. Illegal aliens would receive stimulus checks. Federal inmates with ‘health conditions’ will be released. States will receive a $500-million grant to release inmates. Financial services will be based on race. If Democrats take the Senate, legislation would no longer take 60 votes to pass, because the filibuster would be eliminated, and Democrats will be able to pass anything they want. They will pass a total gun-confiscation program and to pack the courts.
4. Mathematicians weigh-in on vote manipulation.
“We further find that if these updates were only more extreme than 99% of all updates nationally in terms of their deviation from this generally-observed pattern, that, holding all else equal, Joe Biden may very well have lost the states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia, and that he would have 42 fewer Electoral votes — putting Biden below the number required to win the Presidency. Either way, it is indisputable that his margin of victory in these three states relies on four most anomalous vote updates identified by the metric developed in this report.” Brad Polumbo https://votepatternanalysis.substack.com/p/voting-anomalies-2020
5. Kyle Rittenhouse home for Thanksgiving.
He was released on $2 million bail from a juvenile center Friday night after spending nearly three months in custody awaiting trial for charges related to the shooting deaths. Sympathetic American citizens contributed to the bail fund. For a summary of fact in the case, see the Geoffrey Botkin video recorded hours after Rittenhouse was assaulted by rioters. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3QCwsVcjyk
6. Antifa threatens Trump supporters with death beginning Sunday.
The tweet reads: Attn: @realDonaldTrump -- “If you do not concede by Sunday at noon, we will begin to block roads in conservative areas. Your supporters will not be able to go to work or go to the grocery store to feed their families. We are armed and will retaliate to attempts of vehicular homicide.”
7. The Media Research Center is documenting twitter communication.
The MRC found hat Trump, the Trump campaign, and Trump family were suspended on social media 262 times while Biden, his campaign, and family were not suspended once during this election cycle.
The Media Research Center is tracking Biden coverage.
As many as 17 percent of those who voted for Democrat Joe Biden might have chosen differently at the polls, had they been given fair media coverage of the candidates in the weeks leading up to the election. The Media Research Center reviewed 113 hours of news coverage from media outlets and found that only a combined 22 minutes were spent reporting on Hunter Biden. In its poll, 45.1 percent of Joe Biden voters said they had not heard the story about Hunter Biden. As for sexual assault, 35.4 percent of those same voters said they never heard the story about Tara Reade. – Penny Starr
8. General Michael Flynn pardoned by president.
Flynn, formerly US National Security Advisor, was also the 18th director of the Defense Intelligence Agency. Flynn took command of the DIA in July 2012. He simultaneously became commander of the Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, and chair of the Military Intelligence Board. In June 2013, Michael Flynn became the first U.S. officer to be allowed inside the Russian military intelligence (GRU) headquarters in Moscow, where he arrived at the invitation of the GRU chief General Igor Sergun. Will he soon be serving the US again in an intelligence capacity?
“This year, our nation commemorates the 400th anniversary of the pilgrims landing on Plymouth Rock. After arriving in the New World, the brave men and women of the Mayflower endured a bitter and dangerous winter. Many were sick, most were starving, and all were praying for a miracle. Thankfully, God heard their prayers. … Every American can be united in thanksgiving to God for the incredible gifts he has bestowed upon us: the blessings of family, community, and this exceptional, beautiful, and great country.”
“Our republic cannot exist long in prosperity. We require adversity and appear to possess most of the republican spirit when most [oppressed or beat down.]” -- American founder Dr. Benjamin Rush, ca 1780, who believed it was a national habit of the American people not to deal with a difficult problem until it was nearly impossible.
“There is a marked resemblance between our time and that of Elijah and Elisha. Theirs was a time of judgment; ours is as well.”
“It’s undeniable that we have massive amounts of vote fraud in this country.”
“What we have seen since last March is the greatest single reversal of state authority in my lifetime. The presupposition that children must be removed from the household in order for them to be well-educated is being challenged by online educational programs. It was also assumed prior to March that high-output workers had to be removed from their homes and brought to distant digital factories called offices. That assumption has been challenged more effectively than ever before in American history. Workers as well as business owners are learning that the workers' productivity not only did not fall because of the return of workers to their homes, it actually has increased. Now this cost-benefit analysis works against business office environments. It works in favor of the restoration of the household.”
- Dr. Gary North
“The child may be father to the man, but [in fatherless homes] the television is father to the child.”
- Dr. Anthony Daniels
Proverbs 13:9 The light of the righteous rejoices, But the lamp of the wicked goes out.
Please share this newsletter with anyone that you think would be interested.
For more content like this, please visit GeoffreyBotkin.com.
You can also connect with us on social media. We've just begun to build on these platforms and hope to add more soon.
You received this email because you subscribed to our list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
758 Industrial Rd, Centerville, TN, 37033, United States of America
Powered by EmailOctopus