1. Will the President access the emergency powers available to him in Executive Order 13848 and the Insurrection Act?
Answer: I believe he intends to if all judicial and legislative efforts fail to correct address the crimes of the last five years.
2. Will he miss his window of opportunity?
Answer: He might. In order to conduct a thorough investigation of all alleged crimes, to access all official and classified documents being buried and destroyed, to economically incapacitate his most destructive criminal enemies, to bring justice to guilty perpetrators, and to defend the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic, he will need to access all powers necessary to help him faithfully discharge the duties of his covenant office.
“Trump should use those [Insurrection Act] powers as President to safeguard the future of our Republic and arrest those who have conspired to deprive people of their rights through election fraud. The Insurrection Act enables Trump to use the military to seize the key electoral evidence in contested states and deliver a transparent, accurate accounting of the vote. Our system is in crisis. Trump would act to restore the rule of law. Through opening the books, honesty can defeat fraud. The wishes of the majority of the people will be realized, and the victory sought by communism defeated.” Epoch Times Editorial Board
Our most recent videos have been very successful in expanding our reach and connecting our message with people looking for answers during this remarkable time. "A Word To Heroic Legislators" is nearing 20,000 views on YouTube alone.
Please share the urgent messages in these videos while there is still time for essential action to be taken, and consider subscribing to our YouTube and BitChute channels if you haven't already. Every "like", share, and subscription has a real impact on our positioning online.
1. On Sept 29, 2020, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) released a letter from Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe. DNI Ratcliffe responded to Graham’s request for intelligence community information regarding the FBI’s handling of Crossfire Hurricane. Two details from the letter:
“According to his handwritten notes, former Central Intelligence Agency Director Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the ‘alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.’”
“On 07 September 2016, U.S. intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral to FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok regarding ‘U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's approval of a plan concerning U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private mail server.’”
2. “[The legislatures of the disputed swing states] have every opportunity to call themselves back into an electoral session for the purpose of voting on which slate of delegates they’re going to send. So that is what should happen in each of these six states prior to Jan. 6.” Jenna Ellis
1. “On Wednesday afternoon the DNI was notified by career intelligence officials that the Intelligence Community will not meet the December 18 deadline, set by Executive Order and Congress to submit the IC’s classified assessment on foreign threats to the 2020 U.S. elections,” the ODNI reported on Dec 16.
On Dec. 17, CBS News Senior Correspondent Catherine Herridge has reported that Director of National Intelligence (DNI) John Ratcliffe "Told CBS News that there was Foreign Election Interference by China, Iran, and Russia in November of this year ."
2. Antigen tests for COVID-19 can yield false positive results, especially when used improperly, said the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in a notification sent to clinical laboratory staff and health care providers. “Remember that positive predictive value (PPV) varies with disease prevalence when interpreting results from diagnostic tests,” said FDA in the 3 November letter. Lower disease prevalence in a given area or population increases the number of false positive results a test will return, explained the agency…when the same test is used in the scenario of 1% prevalence, PPV drops to just 30%; in this case, 70 out of every 100 positive tests are false positives.” Food and Drug Administration
3. US Representatives Mo Brooks, Andy Biggs, Mike Rogers, Jim Banks, David Rouzer, Paul Gosar, Ted Budd, Lance Gooden, Brian Babin, Ralph Norman, Jody Hice, Jeff Duncan, Randy Weber, Mike Garcia, Bob Gibbs, Greg Steube, Mike Kelly, Louie Gohmert, Scott DesJarlais are perhaps the only 17 courageous House members willing to stand for justice and against the tide of manufactured public opinion. This week they signed a letter to House and Senate leadership urging the convening of investigations into election fraud, reminding them that Congress is the final arbiter of contested Presidential elections.
|With Big Tech actively seeking to silence dissent and control access to independent thought and information, it's more important than ever to diversify our social media access points. Please connect with us on the below platforms if you haven't already (and let us know which platform we should add next).|
“It's clear the Democrats planned [electoral fraud] for quite some time, focusing on the battleground states, and centrally synchronizing and executing their Transition Integrity Project war-gamed plan. They prepped the battlefield with lawsuits all across the country to remove any teeth in election laws, thus making the commission of fraud much easier and its discovery much harder. And here is what they did. And here. And here. And here. More here. Just check it out. I recommend getting a head start and caring now; otherwise, it will be a big shock when you care later, and you will certainly care later.” Col. Finley, US Air Force, Ret.
“The weight of evidence and patterns of irregularities uncovered in this report are such that it is irresponsible for anyone – especially the mainstream media – to claim that there is “no evidence” of fraud or irregularities. The ballots that have come into question because of the identified election irregularities are more than sufficient to swing the outcome in favor of President Trump should even a relatively small portion of these ballots be ruled illegal. In refusing to investigate a growing number of legitimate grievances, the anti-Trump media and censoring social media are complicit in shielding the American public from the truth. This is a dangerous game that simultaneously undermines the credibility of the media and the stability of our political system and Republic. Both State courts and Federal courts, including the Supreme Court, have failed the American people in refusing to appropriately adjudicate the election irregularities that have come before them. Their failures pose a great risk to the American Republic.” The Navarro Report, December 16, 2020
“As should now be obvious, the PCR test, as “Dr. Mina and other researchers” are now admitting, is basically worthless as far as the purpose for which it is designed—the detection of an infectious virus—is concerned. Up to 90% of those who have tested positive for COVID-19 should not have tested positive. This means that, for practical purposes, they were negative. This is what the New York Times revealed in its report “Your Coronavirus Test is Positive. Maybe it Shouldn’t Be,” despite the intellectual contortions of leftist “fact-checkers” to explain this away.” Jan Kerwick
“Contrary to the misrepresentation of events that dominates the international press, either the outgoing president’s appeals are judged in law and he is obviously right, or they are judged in politics and proving him right will provoke civil war. But the conflict is already too far advanced. Judging him politically in defiance of the law will also provoke civil war.” Thierry Meyssan
“Limitless government investigations can and do indict and destroy people for unrelated matters as Special Counsel Robert Mueller did to six Trump associates. It would have been more if dozens of others and their attorneys had not successfully navigated perjury traps. Meanwhile, false allegations and misleading narratives from Congress, the media and complicit activist groups can and do ruin careers, businesses, and families—forever casting suspicion on those they victimize. These tactics build synergy and harm a leader’s ability to govern through a vicious cycle of guilt by association, which drives down public support. Thus, hundreds of individuals were key players in Russiagate.
“They include foreign government officials and ex-officials from places such as the U.K., Australia, and Ukraine who engaged in world-class espionage and fabrications, rumor mongering, and election meddling. Members of Congress who continually misled Americans about alleged Trump-Russia collusion when they knew from closed testimony there wasn’t any. Praetorians in the media who selectively published classified and sensitive investigation leaks to paint misleading, toxic portrayals of their targets. Big Tech stifling conservative voices, manipulating internet search results, and allowing relentless cyberstalking of Trump associates. Social media influencers stalked and instigated violence and death threats against Team Trump.” Capital Research Center
“The decline of liberal cities in blue states during a crisis is perhaps the clearest judgment on a raft of poor tax and regulatory policies. It will also accelerate the demographic shift changing the political calculus in traditionally red states, as seen in Georgia and Arizona in the presidential race… Every person who pulled up stakes had a eureka moment in which they ditched the big city for greener pastures. It turned out that this year was that juncture where millions of Americans had their own epiphanies.” Kristin Tate
“I was a loyal Soviet citizen until the age of 20. What it meant to be a loyal citizen is to say what you are supposed to say, to read what you are permitted to read, to vote the way you are told to vote and, at the same time, to know that all this is a lie.” Natan Sharansky
Who are the warriors of God and His law?
Beg God for help and hope in Him,
That in the end with Him you will always win.
That in the end with Him you will always win!
Do not fear the enemies,
do not care about the number of their men,
have your Lord in your heart,
and with Him fight for Him,
Do not flee from the enemies. Do not flee from the enemies!
Old 15th century Reformation War Hymn, which inspired the nation of Czechoslovakia to throw off the forty-year-old communist coup in 1989.
Psalm 12:5 "Because of the devastation of the afflicted, because of the groaning of the needy, Now I will arise," says the LORD; "I will set him in the safety for which he longs."
Please share this newsletter with anyone that you think would be interested.
For more content like this, please visit GeoffreyBotkin.com.
You can also connect with us on social media. We've just begun to build on these platforms and hope to add more soon.
You received this email because you subscribed to our list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
758 Industrial Rd, Centerville, TN, 37033, United States of America
Powered by EmailOctopus