Did you know the SM Recreation Department has a Co-ed HS Intramural-Recreation Basketball League just for SMHS students?
Put together a team of seven or more players and register your team at the Rec. Dept. Office located in the lobby by Door #24.
Here are the details you need to know:
- Cost is $50.00 per player.
- Each team needs to have a HS manager and an adult coach/manager who will be on the bench for game days.
- Games are played on Saturdays. Game times are to be determined once the Youth Basketball League game times are determined, but usually it is late morning/afternoon.
- Season begins January 6th and ends February 17th.
- Championship t-shirts are awarded to the 1st place team. Deadline for registering your team is Wednesday, November 29.
Team registration packets are available in the Rec. Dept. Office Monday through Friday between 8 am and 4:30 pm.