Our performers have had a great fall. Here are some of the highlights:
- state championships in boys doubles tennis, girls doubles tennis, boys cross-country, boys soccer, and girls soccer
- a 56 yard field goal
- team and individual records in volleyball and golf
- all conference, all region, and all state selections
- business growth and positive investment returns in spite of inflation
- mentee Alix Croop passed her CMPC exam to become the 4th CMPC in Las Vegas.
My goal is to help performers thrive in the moments that matter, and it's particularly gratifying to see and hear coaches and athletes implementing what they've learned while passing along their knowledge to those around them. When it comes to the mental game, when you do the work, the work works.